Wednesday, January 6, 2010

random thought

Hell-o.
I'm tryin to post again, well, actually don't knwo what to write. But I suddenly I feel so....
Mellow..
I think I'm gonna quit play bsketball in nextyear.. No no, I'm not focusin on my school time..but.. I feel I think I have to give up.. Give up with the situation, if in 2010 I can't join anyteam to porda, I won't join pon 2012 :(
Ya I know I'm such a big loser who only give up for the situation...

I feel so...
Apa ya? Muak.. Apa tuhh inggrisnya ??
Sometimes I feel terribly pathetic for my self..
I have so manymany people who lovee and caring me,, but I cannot tell them.. I don't want to add sme probs to their mind..


Nevermind...
These are just my random thoughts$$ sorry for botherin you people..

Ihopeicangetthruwithtthis.

No comments:

Post a Comment